Sunday, March 11, 2012

FALSAFA ZA MASTER MUSASHI

I never act contrary to traditional morality.
I have no partiality for anyone or anything.
I never try to snatch a moment of ease.
I think little of myself but much of the public.
I am entirely free of acquisitiveness throughout my life.
I never regret what I have done.
I never envy others for their good luck, or on account of my ill luck.
I never grieve at parting from anyone or anything at whatever time.
I never reproach either myself or others; never complain about myself or others.
I never dream of falling in love with a woman.
Likes and dislikes, I have none.
Whatever my dwelling house may be, I take no objection to it.
I never desire dainty food for myself.
I never have antique objects or curios in my posession.
I never perform purification or observe abstinence to protect myself against evils.
I have no taste for implements of any kind, excepting swords and other arms.
I would never grudge my life in the cause of righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment